Certified EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360 Practitioner Program
The EQ-i 2.0 assessment is developed by Multi-Health System Inc. (MHS) – A leading publisher of scientifically validated assessments for more than 30 years, based on extensive feedback, to assessment items, updated norms and rigorous reliability and validity studies.
This is the first scientifically validated measure of EI. Paired with research from premier organizations, it is currently used in over 60+ countries for all level organizations from Fortune 100 companies to government and military services. The EQ-i reports are designed with clear instructions, interpretation guidelines and results-driven content which allows you as the practitioner to lead your clients to success.
Who should attend?
- Professional coaches looking to unleash your client’s potential and fast-track success.
- Professional trainers involved in personal, leadership and management development.
- HR consultants and practitioner offering services for personal development of employees and leadership.
Key takeaways from this program
- With your own EI report, you will gain insights on your EI and how you can learn and develop your EQ in improving your personal effectiveness, resilience and emotional well-being.
- You will be equipped with the knowledge and skills on EQ-i 2.0 and all the tools that enable you to provide coaching, training and consultancy on leadership development, talent management, succession planning and team effectiveness.
- You will receive a highly demanded qualification and an internationally recognized certification which will give you the added advantage to your current profession.
Why become a certified EQ-i 2.0 Practitioner with us?
The EQ-i 2.0 Model
- A Total EI score with 5 composite scores measuring 5 distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning.
- 15 Subscales that dive deeper into your client’s profile.
- A Well-Being Indicator that measures your client’s level of happiness; resulting in additional development opportunities.
This certification program includes:
Two (2) complimentary reports (EQ-i Workplace & Leadership Report) upon completion of program
Free coaching and guided debriefing session with our EQ-i Master Trainer & Coach
Membership in a large, growing international EI community with support, training, and coaching opportunities.
Certificate of completion authorizing you as eligible to purchase, administer and interpret EQ-i assessments.
Free online account to administer and score assessments, and access to MHS EQ-i resources.
“Theo is a trusted partner for me and my team. He brings to the table so much of depth knowledge on psychology, personality, behaviour and translates the learning into something which is easily comprehensible. His humility wows us all the time and willingness to always share, flexibility in approach and committing to deliver solutions the right way for us is commendable. Thanks Theo for the great partnership.”
Head of Learning & Talent Development
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad