Certified WorkPlace Big Five Consultant Program
Workplace Big Five Profile™ is currently used by Center for Creative Leadership in its flagship leadership development programs, and is recognized as one of the Top 10 assessment tools by Forbes Coaches Council. This assessment is based on the Five-Factor Model of personality and is one of the most robust psychometric tools on the market. The Workplace suite of products uses clear, concise workplace language that is suitable for all industries and organizations. Its results can be leveraged to accomplish a wide variety of business objectives, such as:
- Developing effective leaders
- Improving team communication and productivity
- Selecting best-fit candidates in hiring
- Understanding behavioral tendencies and how they affect employee alignment, engagement, and productivity
- Identification of high potential
- Competencies mapping and developmental gaps
- Increasing individual performance and breakthrough using deep personality insights with coaching
- Minimizing turnover
- Maximizing engagement
Who should attend?
Human Resource Professional, Talent Development Managers, Recruitment Specialist, Consultants, Trainers and Educators who aspire to bring organizations to their next level of success.
“Theo is a trusted partner for me and my team. He brings to the table so much of depth knowledge on psychology, personality, behaviour and translates the learning into something which is easily comprehensible. His humility wows us all the time and willingness to always share, flexibility in approach and committing to deliver solutions the right way for us is commendable. Thanks Theo for the great partnership.”
Head of Learning & Talent Development
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad