Our Leadership Roadmap
Module 1 : Personal Discovery & Leadership, From Insights to Growth Actions
- Understanding Self, Strengths & Limitations with DISC Personality System
- Personal Trustworthiness & Branding
- Discipline and Effective Habits
- Time Management & Resource Allocation
- Work life Balance & Stress Management
Module 2 : Social Intelligence – Effective Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Understanding Different Personality Styles and Dynamics of Team in Working Relationship
- Managing Upwards and Peers
- Communicating Clearly and Effectively
- Active Listening and Understanding
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Managing Conflict and Working in Team
Module 3 : Building Self-Reliant & Resilient and Managing Change
- GROWTH Mindset and Developing GRIT
- Dealing and Embracing Change
- Adaptive and Creative Mindset
- Turning Challenges Into Opportunities
- Circle of Influence vs Circle of Concern
- Career Development
Module 4 : Transition to People Manager & Leadership Foundation
- Transition to People Manager: Manager vs Leader
- Your Leadership Profile – Self-Awareness & Self Leadership (Workplace Big Five Assessment)
- Building Leadership Competencies
- Building Trust As a Leader – The Four Level of Leadership
- Your Journey as A Leader with Your Organization – Leadership Team Alignment
Module 5 : Delegation Skills with Coaching and Mentoring
- The importance of Delegation in Leadership
- Guide to Effective Delegation
- Fundamentals of Coaching & Mentoring
- Asking Powerful Questions
- Feedforward Feedback
- GROW Model of Coaching
Module 6 : Emotional Intelligence, Staff Engagement and Team Management
- Emotional Management for Leadership Effectiveness
- Your Emotional Intelligence Profile
- Essentials of Effective Emotional Management
- Language of Appreciation in Staff Engagement
- Situational Leadership in Team/Staff Management
Module 7 : Execution Excellence in Driving Results
- Strategy vs Execution – Driving Result through People
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution
- Learning Transfer & Real Case application
Module 8 : Advanced Coaching Skills – Driving Performance
- Advanced Coaching application with positive psychology, solution-focused, integral and neuroscience.
- Four power techniques – Radical Reframing, Constructive Confrontation, Incisive Inquiry and Ardent Advocacy.
- 10 Steps of Career Conversation Coaching
- Practicum for both Advanced coaching and Career Conversation
Module 9 : Leadership Transformation with 360 Feedback
- Reina’s Leadership Trust Scale – A powerful and transformative assessment and program on building trust, the foundational key for leadership effectiveness and people skills.
- Leadership Practice Inventory – An International Best-seller “Leadership Challenge” assessment of the leaders in 5 areas of exemplary practice of great leaders.
Module 10 : Strategic Thinking, Business and Financial Acumen
- Strategic Thinking and fundamental of business finance
- Understanding Business & Finance
- Strategizing, Planning & Decision Making
- Managing Resources, Risks and Growth
- Competitiveness and Market Leadership
Module 11 : Managing Change and Sustaining Performance
- Change Management – Reason, Result, Resolution and Revolution.
- Your Change Management Profile – Change begins with Self
- Change in Individual, Team, Projects and Enterprise
- ADKAR Model of Change
Module 12 : Project Management
- Managing Expectations
- Design and Chart the course
- Plan the Work for Success
- Know & Engage Stakeholders
- Work the Plan- Control and Monitor
- Navigate to Closure
Our contents are supported by
The Leadership Development Cycle
The Leadership Profiling & Business Simulation Tools provided and used by us:
- WorkPlace Big Five Profile™ 4.0 including the Standard Leader Report and Leadership Competencies (Potential) Report by Paradigm Personality Labs, USA.
- Analyses an individual’s leadership style under the Big Five and other popular models. Data driven with insights into individual’s potential in different competencies. Read more>
- Emotional Quotient-Inventory 2.0® (EQ-i 2.0®) from MHS® Assessments
- Assesses Emotional Intelligence with an intuitive model, enabling awareness to better develop Emotional Intelligence.
- Resilience Diagnostic from the Resilience Institute
- Part of the Resilience App – a toolkit that enables individuals to understand their strengths and risks in wellbeing and mental health, followed by recommendations to grow resilience.
- PeopleKeys® by The Institute for Motivational Living Inc., USA
- DISC Personality profiling used to identify inherent leadership strengths and limitations. Read more>
- Belbin® Team Roles
- Pin-points individual and maps out overall team Belbin Team Role strengths (and weaknesses), giving insights to better collaboration. Read more>
- The Leadership Challenge: Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI®)
- Measures the frequency of behaviours within The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®
- Various leadership simulation tools from MTA Learning and Northgate UK, Discovery Learning and HRDQ from US and Simdustry from German
- Practical and applicable experiential learning. Read more>
Our Experiential Approach to Leadership Development Key Principles in Our Leadership Development Programs
Our leadership development solutions are designed based on the latest trends in leadership development:
Various leadership assessment and profiling tools
“I’ve never met an effective leader who wasn’t aware of his talents and working to sharpen them.”
– Former NATO Supreme Allied Commander Wesley Clark (The New York Times Magazine).
Leadership assessment and profiling tools, including 360° feedback are essentials for leaders to have deeper understanding about their strengths, talents and limitations. Personal leadership begins with self-awareness. With greater self-awareness, leaders are able to capitalize on their strengths and work on their limitations. With deeper knowledge of how different behavioral styles or traits come into play at work or relationship, leaders can more effectively communicate, surround themselves with the right people and maximizing their teams.
Application-based and simulation instead of theoretical and academic-based
We incorporate experiential learning, simulation activities and blended methods to complement conceptual lectures and presentations to create a more relevant and highly impactful learning & developmental experiences. Program contents are customized according to the trainees’ needs and issues rather than as prescribed courses.
An ongoing development journey instead of an one-off development
Rather than limited to one-off classroom-training, leadership development continue to take place in the workplace. To ensure sufficient developmental support are given at all times, we provide continuous learning experience to trainees through ongoing coaching and mentoring experiences. Depending of the needs and area of growth, we run customized on and off-site training or learning sessions such as Graduate Development Program (GDP) for fresh graduates to 2 years of working experience, Executive Development Program (EDP) for junior level and not more than 5 years working experience, Management Development Program (MDP) for assistant managers and above, and Senior Management Leadership Program.
Role of the facilitators
Instead of being an expert and supplier, our facilitators play the role of a partner, coach and collaborator to support trainees’ learning and development experience through effective coaching and mentoring.
The 70:20:10 model
We adopt the 70-20-10 model advocated by the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) to achieve optimal learning for successful leaders. The 70:20:10 model is considered one of the best guideline for learning and development and has been widely employed by organizations throughout the world.
“I started to engage the services of Theo for some of his development programs since my last organization. From the experience as a client, our employees who attended his program provided encouraging feedback on what they took away from the program – both in terms of new learning and new awareness. I care a lot about experiential and interactive learning and Theo with his team has never failed me. Theo has wealth of knowledge and experience in various team effectiveness and leadership programs which helped me a lot in finding the right intervention and program for different needs and teams dynamic I have. Post the training program, Theo will also share his observations and feedback. I enjoyed his friendly nature and even temperament. I can whole heartedly recommend Theo.”
Regional HR Director